School will be closed for voting on Thursday 12th December.
Welcome to our school website.
You should be able to find the most up to date information on our school in these pages whether you are a parent or just interested in our school!
There are lots of photos of our children getting involved in their learning both inside and outside of the classroom. Our thematic curriculum ensures that our children have fun and are engaged in their learning while securing important basic skills.
We promote active learning through partnership with parents, our governing body and the local community.
Please explore our web site using the menu on the left and come and join us in our learning journey!
If you have any queries or comments please contact our Senior Office Manager Mrs White on email@example.com or 0121 675 3543
Latest Calendar Events
- Gold day in Reception16Dec2019
Reception children come to school wearing something gold.
- Year 1 Christmas Performance17Dec2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Year 2 Christmas Performance18Dec2019
9:00 am - 9:45 am
- Children's Christmas dinner is on Wednesday 11th December.
- Help us to raise funds for school by using the Giving Machine. https://www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/how-it-works/
- All trips and school fund are now to be made online via ParentPay.
- We now have a mobile App that links to the school website.
- Is your child entitled to Pupil Premium? You could be saving money. Visit www.link2ict.org/FSM to find out more. Your child would be eligible for this for 6 years once eligibility has been confirmed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Barry Yeardsley (Head Teacher) and Alison Brown (Senior Learning Mentor)