Welcome to our school website.
You should be able to find the most up to date information on our school in these pages whether you are a parent or just interested in our school!
There are lots of photos of our children getting involved in their learning both inside and outside of the classroom. Our thematic curriculum ensures that our children have fun and are engaged in their learning while securing important basic skills.
We promote active learning through partnership with parents, our governing body and the local community.
Please explore our web site using the menu on the left and come and join us in our learning journey!
If you have any queries or comments please contact our Senior Office Manager Mrs White on email@example.com or 0121 675 3543
Latest Calendar Events
- half term17Feb2020
9:00 am - 21 feb, 3:20 pm
- Reception wheels day25Feb2020
Children can bring in their bike or scooter in to school today.
- Samba man visit year 125Feb2020
Parents are invited to watch the children perform at 2.50pm in the school hall.
- Toy Day For Kestrels class.
- All trips and school fund are now paid via Parentpay.
- Information for parents to access the on line booking system for parental consultations.
- Help us to raise funds for school by using the Giving Machine. https://www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/how-it-works/
- We now have a mobile App that links to the school website.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Barry Yeardsley (Head Teacher) and Alison Brown (Senior Learning Mentor)