Welcome to our school website.
You should be able to find the most up to date information on our school in these pages whether you are a parent or just interested in our school!
There are lots of photos of our children getting involved in their learning both inside and outside of the classroom. Our thematic curriculum ensures that our children have fun and are engaged in their learning while securing important basic skills.
We promote active learning through partnership with parents, our governing body and the local community.
Please explore our web site using the menu on the left and come and join us in our learning journey!
If you have any queries or comments please contact our Senior Office Manager Mrs White on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 675 3543
Latest Calendar Events
- Grey day in Reception22Nov2019
Reception children come to school wearing something grey.
- Non uniform day22Nov2019
Donations of new or unused gifts for the FOLGIS Christmas Fayre
- Brown day in Reception29Nov2019
Reception children come to school wearing something brown.
- Children's Christmas dinner is on Wednesday 11th December.
- Orders for school photos need to be in school by Friday 8th November.
- Children can have Flu vaccinations on Wednesday 20th November.
- Help us to raise funds for school by using the Giving Machine. https://www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/how-it-works/
- All trips and school fund are now to be made online via ParentPay.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Barry Yeardsley (Head Teacher) and Alison Brown (Senior Learning Mentor)
School will be closed for voting on Thursday 12th December.
New Intake September 2020
Our open sessions for parents of children who are due to start school in September 2020 are as follows:
Wednesday 6th November 2019 at 1.30pm
Thursday 14th November 2019 at 6.30pm