Welcome to our school website.
You should be able to find the most up to date information on our school in these pages whether you are a parent or just interested in our school!
There are lots of photos of our children getting involved in their learning both inside and outside of the classroom. Our thematic curriculum ensures that our children have fun and are engaged in their learning while securing important basic skills.
We promote active learning through partnership with parents, our governing body and the local community.
Please explore our web site using the menu on the left and come and join us in our learning journey!
If you have any queries or comments please contact our Senior Office Manager Mrs White on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 675 3543
Statutory requirements by schools to deliver Relationships and Health Education Curriculum starts in September 2021. We have produced a Powerpoint presentation as part of the consultation with parents.
The deadline for the response to the consultation is Wednesday 21st July 2021.
Click on relevant year group for a direct link to the Learning Plans
If your child is sent home for displaying possible COVID- 19 symptoms
Please follow these guidelines:-
- Take your child straight home
- Phone immediately for a COVID- 19 test (NHS 119) or request a test by contacting www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test
- Child to self isolate until test results known
- Inform school as soon as results are known so we can make provision for the rest of the class.
- If the test is positive self isolate child for 10 days and rest of household for 14 days
- If negative the child can return to school. Please bring evidence of the negative test to the school office on their return.
Green School Bags - £3.00 and Non Spill Water Bottles - £1.20 (replacement lids- 20p) These are available from the school office.
September 2021 intake- Stay and Place sessions 22nd June- Unfortunately due to new Local Authority guidance these have had to be cancelled.
Latest Calendar Events
- summer holiday22Jul2021
12:00 am - 01 sep, 1:00 am
- Are you entitled to receive Pupil Premium for your child?
- At LGIS we feel it is important during this challenging time that you know we are here and we care.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Barry Yeardsley (Head Teacher) and Alison Brown (Senior Learning Mentor)