Welcome to our school website.
You should be able to find the most up to date information on our school in these pages whether you are a parent or just interested in our school!
There are lots of photos of our children getting involved in their learning both inside and outside of the classroom. Our thematic curriculum ensures that our children have fun and are engaged in their learning while securing important basic skills.
We promote active learning through partnership with parents, our governing body and the local community.
Please explore our web site using the menu on the left and come and join us in our learning journey!
If you have any queries or comments please contact our Senior Office Manager Mrs White on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 675 3543
Latest Calendar Events
- School Photographs23Oct2019
8:30 am - 12:15 pm
- Parents consultations whole school23Oct2019
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Year 1 Express day24Oct2019
- Help us to raise funds for school by using the Giving Machine. https://www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/how-it-works/
- All trips and school fund are now to be made online via ParentPay.
- We now have a mobile App that links to the school website.
- Is your child entitled to Pupil Premium? You could be saving money. Visit www.link2ict.org/FSM to find out more. Your child would be eligible for this for 6 years once eligibility has been confirmed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Barry Yeardsley (Head Teacher) and Alison Brown (Senior Learning Mentor)
New Intake September 2020
Our open sessions for parents of children who are due to start school in September 2020 are as follows:
Wednesday 6th November 2019 at 1.30pm
Thursday 14th November 2019 at 6.30pm