Click on relevant year group for a direct link to the Learning Plans
Welcome to our school website.
You should be able to find the most up to date information on our school in these pages whether you are a parent or just interested in our school!
There are lots of photos of our children getting involved in their learning both inside and outside of the classroom. Our thematic curriculum ensures that our children have fun and are engaged in their learning while securing important basic skills.
We promote active learning through partnership with parents, our governing body and the local community.
Please explore our web site using the menu on the left and come and join us in our learning journey!
If you have any queries or comments please contact our Senior Office Manager Mrs White on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 675 3543
We currently have three places in Year 1. If you are looking for a place for your year 1 child please contact the school office on 01216753543.
For Information for admission to Reception and Year 3 in September 2021 please follow the link below:
September 2021 Intake. As we are unable to hold open sessions this year we have produced a video for prospective parents. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/Yy0tARH8nwg
Closing date for on line applications for the 2021 intake is 15th January 2021
If your child is sent home for displaying possible COVID- 19 symptoms
Please follow these guidelines:-
- Take your child straight home
- Phone immediately for a COVID- 19 test (NHS 119) or request a test by contacting www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test
- Child to self isolate until test results known
- Inform school as soon as results are known so we can make provision for the rest of the class.
- If the test is positive self isolate child for 10 days and rest of household for 14 days
- If negative the child can return to school. Please bring evidence of the negative test to the school office on their return.
Latest Calendar Events
- half term15Feb2021
12:00 am - 19 feb, 1:00 am
- Parent Governor vacancies.
- Reception will have colour days on Thursdays until end of term. Fridays will be Fun Fridays where children dress up.
- Are you entitled to receive Pupil Premium for your child?
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Barry Yeardsley (Head Teacher) and Alison Brown (Senior Learning Mentor)