Welcome to our school website.
You should be able to find the most up to date information on our school in these pages whether you are a parent or just interested in our school!
There are lots of photos of our children getting involved in their learning both inside and outside of the classroom. Our thematic curriculum ensures that our children have fun and are engaged in their learning while securing important basic skills.
We promote active learning through partnership with parents, our governing body and the local community.
Please explore our web site using the menu on the left and come and join us in our learning journey!
If you have any queries or comments please contact our Senior Office Manager Mrs White on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 675 3543
We are aware that it is difficult for parents to speak to teachers before and after school. All classes have an email address which can be used for communication. Emails have been sent to all parents informing them of the protocols for using these email addresses.
We currently have a vacancy in year 2. If you know of anyone looking for a place for a year 2 child, please ask them to contact the school office on 01216753543 or email email@example.com
Co-Opted Governor vacancy
We currently have a vacancy for a Co-opted Governor. If you are interested or know of anyone who is interested in becoming a Governor here at Lyndon Green infant School please contact the school office on 01216753543. Click here for further information
If your child is sent home for displaying possible COVID- 19 symptoms
Please follow these guidelines:-
- Take your child straight home
- Phone immediately for a COVID- 19 test (NHS 119) or request a test by contacting www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test
- Child to self isolate until test results known
- Inform school as soon as results are known so we can make provision for the rest of the class.
- If the test is positive self isolate child for 5 days. They can return to school providing they have a negative LFT on day 5 and 24 hours later on day 6 and they have no temperature.
- If negative the child can return to school. Please bring evidence of the negative test to the school office on their return.
Green School Bags - £3.00 and Non Spill Water Bottles - £1.20 (replacement lids- 20p) These are available from the school office.
ParentPay. All trips and School fund to be made on line. Please regularly log on to your ParentPay account to pay for any trips, activities and school fund.
Latest Calendar Events
- Year 1 trip to Blakesley Hall - Robins09Feb2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Year 1 trip to Blakesley Hall - Wagtails am, Wrens pm11Feb2022
Here is the link to the app store - https://apple.co/2ITwmsm
Here is the link to the android store - https://bit.ly/2GRPx3U
We have a free Scholarpack APP that you can use to record your child's absence, check contact details and for communication direct with the school office.
For further information including obtaining a unique link up code, please contact the school office on 01216753543
- Are you entitled to receive Pupil Premium for your child?
- At LGIS we feel it is important during this challenging time that you know we are here and we care.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Barry Yeardsley (Head Teacher) and Alison Brown (Senior Learning Mentor)