If your child is sent home for displaying possible COVID- 19 symptoms
Please follow these guidelines:-
- Take your child straight home
- Phone immediately for a COVID- 19 test (NHS 119) or request a test by contacting www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test
- Child to self isolate until test results known
- Inform school as soon as results are known so we can make provision for the rest of the class.
- If the test is positive self isolate child for 10 days and rest of household for 14 days
- If negative the child can return to school. Please bring evidence of the negative test to the school office on their return.
’Supporting your child in understanding Coronavirus’.
Please find below a link to the Department for Education advice on supporting children's education at home.
UNICEF supported 24/7 Covid19 parenting tips and activities resource pack developed by Parenting for Lifelong Health https://www.covid19parenting.com/
Additional school information
Behaviour Principles - appendix to Behaviour Policy
Welfare Triage Protocol - appendix to Safeguarding Policy
Help for Parents re children returning to school