Welcome to our school website.
You should be able to find the most up to date information on our school in these pages whether you are a parent or just interested in our school!
There are lots of photos of our children getting involved in their learning both inside and outside of the classroom. Our thematic curriculum ensures that our children have fun and are engaged in their learning while securing important basic skills.
We promote active learning through partnership with parents, our governing body and the local community.
Please explore our web site using the menu on the left and come and join us in our learning journey!
If you have any queries or comments please contact our Senior Office Manager Mrs White on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 675 3543
Latest Calendar Events
- Wagtails assembly22Mar2019
9:00 am - 9:40 am
- Year 2 Woodlands non - refundable deposit due.01Apr2019
Last day for non refundable deposits of £30 for the Year 2 Residential to Woodlands paid via Parentpay.
- Goslings assembly05Apr2019
9:00 am - 9:40 am
We are currently looking for a Co-opted Governor. If you are interested or know someone who may be, please contact the school office on 0121 675 3543.
Lyndon Green Infant School News
- Help us to raise funds for school by using the Giving Machine. https://www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/how-it-works/
- All trips and school fund are now to be made online via ParentPay.
- We now have a mobile App that links to the school website.
- Is your child entitled to Pupil Premium? You could be saving money. Visit www.link2ict.org/FSM to find out more. Your child would be eligible for this for 6 years once eligibility has been confirmed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Barry Yeardsley (Head Teacher) and Alison Brown (Senior Learning Mentor)
Please see the safeguarding section of our website under Policies > Safeguarding/Keeping Children Safe in Education